users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Proper migration procedure between "b" versions]]]

From: Miguel A Paraz <mparaz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 01:23:03 +0800

On 12/7/05, Binod <Binod.Pg_at_sun.com> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >I did both a: delete-domain / create-domain , and a reinstall, of b29 for Linux.
> >
> >./domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-apps/ is empty.
> >

> Now, start the appserver, wait for few seconds... The applications
> should appear!

Got it.

After that, I stopped the domain, copied domain.xml from the old
installation, and started the domain. It turns out the webapps are
also defined in domain.xml, so this wasn't clean since their data
wasn't loaded.

I just reinstalled fresh, and created the JDBC pools and resources again.

Is there a way of porting these between installations?