quality@glassfish.java.net

Is this not MaxPermGen manifesting ?

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 08:03:51 +0200

Hello

I think this is MaxPerm Gen showing it's ugly head ?
When MaxPerm Gen happens, there is not necessarily a log to say so, It
manifests as a hang. A kill -9 is needed on Linux.

Is Glassfish loosing market share because perceptions like this ?

---
Frank Kieviet tackles this issue from solving the issue in the application.
Is there really no other way to sanitize Glassfish ?
It must also be noted that I really don't understand enough about
classloader leaks, and it's above my pay grade. :)
http://blogs.sun.com/fkieviet/entry/classloader_leaks_the_dreaded_java
http://blogs.sun.com/fkieviet/entry/how_to_fix_the_dreaded
http://blogs.sun.com/fkieviet/entry/more_on..._how_to_fix
http://blogs.sun.com/fkieviet/entry/javaone_2007