quality@glassfish.java.net

more effective fishing

From: Vladimir Perlov <vladperl_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:57:59 +0000

Hi Cats,There are exists some more effective approaches than manually catching bugs.It's possible to design infrastructure such way that will allow us to work more effectively in area of catching bugs and other related stuff.I'm suggesting to implement "industrial" approach in catching bugs :)
Question is how we can build such system if we will not have any resources.Without strong motivation schema in place don't count on any resources. Period.
Best regards,Vladimir