quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: QL fails in check-logged-messages

From: Chris Kasso <chris.kasso_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:41:02 -0700

Naman Mehta wrote:

> hi tom,
>
> Right now, it won't fail QL otherwise hudson will remain RED and due
> to this RE can not promote a build and SQE can not certify a build.
>
> My plan is to monitor this and raised the bug for respective module
> with P2.

A P2 seems a bit high for some of the issues this test may find. A P2
suggests the fix should be in by the next milestone. For example a
misspelling of a log message while easy to fix is not a P2 issue. I
think most of the issues this test would find should be P3's some maybe
P4's.

Can you also choose a consistent keyword to be put in the whiteboard
field to make it easy to track these logging issues in issuetracker?

thanks,
Chris