quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sad news

From: Sherry Shen <Sherry.Shen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 12:47:25 -0800

So sad.  It is hard to believe.
He is so young and posted a blog two days ago about Glassfish.
Yes, our thoughts and sympathy go out to his family.

Sherry
PS:

Felipe Gaucho

Felipe Gaúcho works as senior software engineer at Netcetera AG in Switzerland. He is a well known Brazilian JUG leader and open-source evangelist. Felipe works with Java since its early versions and has plans to keep that Java tradition as it is. When he is not coding, he prefers to listen reggae and travel around with his lovely wife Alena and his son Rodrigo.

Felipe Gaucho's blog

Glassfish V3 Resources with the Administration CLI tool (asadmin)

Posted by felipegaucho on March 4, 2010 at 10:47 AM PST