quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: ejb-jar shared by different applications (the feature request)

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:37:14 +0200

2010/2/25 Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>

> JPA entities... but more specifically: Stateless Session Beans with
> the persistence logic.
>
> JDBC resources are already sharable.. but on top of this datasource we
> have the persistence/business logic ..
>
> that logic layer is what I am looking to share bwteen different
> applications......

Sorry, then I am confused.
Perhaps a picture is in order to describe what you would like to happen and
what you would not like to happen.

Here is what I think you are describing. (I am sure the picture is wrong,
this is just and example)
Please spend some time on this; a picture is worth a 1000 words.

ejbexample.png
(image/png attachment: ejbexample.png)