quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Order of injection for EJB's

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:31:40 +0200

Hi Wouter

2010/1/19 Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>

> Sorry, I have no idea what's going wrong in your code. I'm not sure if
> you're allowed to inject Stateless Session beans into Stateless Session
> beans, but I don't see why not.

It seems to work about 50% of the time.
It's the deploy that causes the issue.

Anyway, I guess you know but I still wanted to say this. With EJB 3.1
> you're no longer required to implement interfaces in your local session
> beans. So you can rewrite your classes like this and it still should
> work

Thanks. Trying to stay GlassFish 2.x compliant for now.
Unfortunately the risk of going GlassFish 3 was to high, but the application
will still be deployed on GF3 on production:)

regards
Richard.