quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Issue 11388] [other] [embedded] Unable to get basic unit test working in Maven

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 02:32:47 -0800

Well, I think there is impl specific code in the ee api classes
themselves, so it is possible the real classes would be different for
another ee 6 vendor.
This is why it is stirpped. Otherwise you could have the impression it
works most of the time until it does not work for some scenarios with
other vendors.
I wish the specs were cleaner with perfect interfaces versus impls.

Ludo