quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fwd: [Issue 11388] [other] [embedded] Unable to get basic unit test working in Maven

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 18:17:56 +0100

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 08:53:08AM -0800, Ludovic Champenois wrote:
>> Unfortunately Maven by default puts scope provided in the test
>> classpath which is the problem I hit.
> The bug comment says " wonder if the javaeee-api-6.0.jar is needed at
> all"...
> Can you confirm that?

I can. Last night I got this all working without that jar. I'd suggest
to remove it from the pom. Also we should add comments to the blog
entries of Alexis and Adam to correct the blogs so noone runs into this
trouble :-)

Wouter

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand
the binary system and those that don't.