quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unit testing EJB modules with GlassFish Embeddable

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:37:20 +0200

Hi Alexis

Just FYI, the glassfish-embedded-all dependency was set to test scope, I
just set is as default scope when I could not get it working

Here is a blog by Adam Bien on what I am trying to do :
http://www.adam-bien.com/roller/abien/entry/embedding_ejb_3_1_container
Just not with Ant.

thanks again
Richard.