quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Meet the FishCAT Team

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:10:19 -0800

I can't wait to meet the FishCats in person, for the first time or again since Java One 2009. I hope everyone can join us in v3 FCS Launch party at Santa Clara, but looking at the # of flags in the blog , i know thats wishful thinking :)

Anissa.

Judy Tang wrote:
Hi All,

With GlassFish v3 just released (theaquarium), now is party time to meet our wonderful FishCAT team !

http://blogs.sun.com/judy/entry/meet_glassfish_v3_fishcat_team

We even have a game prepared for this party, please check out Anissa "GlassFish v3 Admin Console Trivia", thanks Anissa!
http://blogs.sun.com/anilam/entry/glassfish_v3_admin_console_trivials

Have a great party and come back to help us do more testing :-)

Thanks to all contributed to GlassFish v3 quality and congratulations!
Judy

[1] v3 FishCAT survey click
[2] v3 FishCAT points click