quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: compression still mysterious

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 15:57:39 +0200

Hi Felipe

shew, I eventually got it installed on a clean GF 74b mainly due to mysql
issues. :)
Very nice instructions btw.

I have not tired without compression but all 4 pages display with
compression, and still load after lots of browser reloads.

Good luck.

regards
Richard.

2009/12/4 Felipe Gaucho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>

> http://kenai.com/projects/puj/pages/Arena-dev
>
> Have fun :)
>
> * just run it sometimes in the browser...
> * then activate thr compression and repeat the experiment...
>
> When i use "force" in compression, it doesn't show up the page sometimes
> (random)....
>
> I am not sure where is the problem...
>

> On 04.12.2009, at 13:51, Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>

> 2009/12/4 Felipe Gaucho < <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
>
>> Great :)
>>
>> * I had another issues after activating the compression directly in the
>> domain.xml ... But I am not 100% sure if it is a gf issue.... I am still
>> investigating why sometimes the page simply doesn't render...
>>

> If you need someone to reproduce let me know :)

F1.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: F1.jpg)

F2.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: F2.jpg)