quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Exception during accessing admin console for Glassfish V3

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:28:24 -0800

Thanks Rickard for verifying and offering suggestions.
Siddesh,
I believe Solaris has a 'pre-installed' application server and there may be more than one  asadmin in your path.   When you start the domain,  are you sure you are running 'asadmin'  of the version that you just installed ?
Please specify the entire path to ensure it is indeed the one you want.
Also,  after the server is started,   you can do
'asadmin version --verbose'  to see it is indeed v3.
If you can attach  glassfishv3/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.log,   that will help too.

thanks
Anissa.

Richard Kolb wrote:

Hi Siddesh