quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2, an implementation that works and looks pretty

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:49:04 -0600

On 12/19/09 2:31 AM, Richard Kolb wrote:
> Hi Judy
>
> Here is the JSF Matrix : http://www.jsfmatrix.net/
> You will see no libaries have a tick next to JSF 2
>
> I did see this from Jason Lee (Sun)
> http://kenai.com/projects/scales/pages/Home#Samples
> Not exactly a library, but something to look at while doing jsf 2.
Not a library?! What?! :P I haven't updated the wiki recently, but
Scales 2.0 has a dataTable, an auto suggest box, a combo, and a resizing
component. The last 3 seem to work really well. The dataTable has an
issue with UICommands (commandLink, commandButtons, etc) in the table
that I hope to have resolved before the end of the Christmas break.
Before 2.0 goes final, I'd like to have a gcal-like calendar component
and comet support, for example. If there is anything else you'd like to
see, feel free to email me (or file an RFE on the tracker) and I'll do
what I can.
> I samples in there are also Maven 2. yay :)
> Will try this on Monday.
I have the demos hosted on a server of mine at
http://demo.steeplesoft.com/mojarra-scales-demo/index.jsf for what it's
worth.

--
Jason Lee