quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: PHP?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 17:11:27 -0800

Hi Dick,

Thank you so much for testing the app with v3 b74 and verifying it all
works. I will follow up
to add your name and blog into Applications
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Applications> table.
Reading your blog
<http://number9.hellooperator.net/articles/2009/12/01/wordpress-on-glassfish-v3-using-quercus>,
seeing you
like GlassFish asadmin scritability, let me copy part of your blog here
to share, I work with many talented admin
developers, I am sure they like to know this :-)

"I put Wordpress on GFv2
<http://number9.hellooperator.net/articles/2008/08/26/lamp-stack-on-glassfish>
a while ago; this is a rerun on GlassfishV3 and Quercus 4/(other
appservers are available; nothing about
Quercus is GF specific. but Glassfishs' *asadmin* command beats them all
for scriptability)/."

Any one tested any Frameworks/Applications with v3, please let us know,
we like to keep adding to these tables.

    * Frameworks <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Frameworks>