quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: PHP?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:12:11 -0800

Hi Cay,

Thank you so much for post your results back here. Great to see you got
three things that worked with PHP/GlassFish.
I will add your blog in the Applications table. Could you please let me
know which GlassFish build you used ?

"Thanks again to everyone for their PHP hints", yes, so many people made
reply, quality alias if a great place to ask question.

    * Frameworks <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Frameworks>
    * Applications
      <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Applications>