quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [doc] Please help to review Quick Start Guide

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 10:34:27 -0700

Thanks for your review, Manfred!

As an alternative to Issue Tracker, doc review comments can also be
filed on the comments page for a specific document, in this case the
Quick Start Guide:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=QuickStartGuide

In fact it's somewhat preferable to file comments on the doc comment
pages. That way other reviewers can see what's already been noted and
the status of the fix. Whatever your personal preference, however. The
feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Gail