quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: [doc] Please help to review Quick Start Guide

From: Manfred Riem <mriem_at_manorrock.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 09:05:46 -0600

Hi Judy,

Page 5

. Did the HTTPS port change from 8181 to 8081?

. Doesn't asadmin start-domain only start the default domain if
there
is only one domain?

Page 6

. Doesn't asadmin stop-domain only stop the default domain if there
is only one domain?

. The snippet "but in general the instructions apply to any
database" is
not really applicable here. You can't start any another database with
the asadmin command.

Page 14

. Missing link to "The Java EE 6 Tutorial, Volume II"

Hope this review helps,

 Manfred