quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: PWC1420: Error invoking ServletContainerInitializer org.apache.jasper.runtime.TldScanner

From: Cay Horstmann <cay_at_horstmann.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:41:37 -0700

More likely, the error has just shifted. I now have a JSF app without
functioning buttons. When I click on any button, I get this beauty:

HTTP Status 404 - null not found

type Status report

messagenull not found

descriptionThe requested resource (null not found) is not available.

I tried to set a breakpoint in the button's action method, and it was
never tripped.

Nothing at all in the logs, even when I run

asadmin set-log-level javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf=FINEST

It's going to be a long day...

Cay