quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT testing week 3 bug report

From: Kristian Rink <rink_at_planconnect.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:40:43 +0100

Hi *;

Judy Tang schrieb:
> (1) Another 15+ bugs filed in the week 3 FishCAT testing, total bugs now
> reached 50 filed by 18 FishCAT members. Big thank you to every one of you !

It's been a pleasure... :) Even though I am happy so far not having to
report many serious problems... Looking at my environment, things are pretty
stable by now and I am tempted to go productive at least on a testbed
system... Let's see. :)

> (3) We have one more week for FishCAT testing (till 10/30). Areas would
> help us the most is to try your big application with different
> platforms. If you tried any of the following, do please let us know
> how it goes.
>
> * Frameworks <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Frameworks>
> * Applications
> <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Applications>

Gonna have a look at this and see how to help out. :)

> (4) Here is where we work in Santa Clara, CA. It is a great team having
> passion for high quality working together in a beautiful campus for many
> years, follow this road we walk to the cafeteria, but not
> eating there often :-)

Hmmm, seems weather there is indeed better than here, these days, but for
your enjoyment, see attached a small (few days older) shot out of my office
window in early morning, showing sunrise over historic Dresden "skyline". Oh
well. :)

Take care everyone,
Kristian

--
Dipl.-Ing.(BA) Kristian Rink * Software- und Systemingenieur
planConnect GmbH * Könneritzstr. 33 * 01067 Dresden

DSC05913.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: DSC05913.JPG)