quality@glassfish.java.net

back on business !

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 17:15:07 +0200

Hi there,

finally I recovered all my Glassfish lab here.. with remarkable hints
from Paul Sandoz...

I am running b69 and my application was fully upgraded to Java EE 6 :)

* I disabled the security for now.. in few days/weeks I will try again..

I deploy a unique EAR file containing the RESTful service + the JSF
2.0 web-app.. and I also deploy a DWR demo.. and everything works
now:

samples:

the service: http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/arena-http/institution?role=PUJ_OWNER
the JSF 2.0 webapp: http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/arena-jsf20/
the DWR webapp: http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/arena-dwr/

It is all brand new, under progress.. but I am exploring the Glassfish
resources like JDBC, JavaMail and JMS..

Since I am relying on the Glassfish resources, the applications listed
above fits in a deployable EAR with just 236Kb...

Beautiful Java EE 6..