quality@glassfish.java.net

[FishCAT] Please start testing b66, Thanks !

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 01:23:48 -0700

Hi All,

Please start FishCAT testing on b66. See below for build location. There
seems no dup/invalid bugs filed, that
is great, let's continue this same protocol, if you hit any issue please
send email to quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
first, we will let you know to open a bug or not. For any process
question please check here FAQ
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FishCATFAQ>

So far we have more than 12 bugs filed by FishCAT members. Would like to
say thank you for the following
people who filed bugs and/or participated in the quality mail alias
discussion, here is our lovely FishCAT sticker for you !
Keep up good work and hope others will join too, we have a lot of
FishCAT sticker :-)

Kristian, Richard, Johan, Axl, Janos, Matthias, Kana, Jose, Wouter,
Adam, Cay, Jack, κ»À¾ü, Felipe, Jacek, Manfred, Christoph ...

*Where to get build b65:*

glassfish-v3-b66-unix.sh <http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/glassfish-v3-b66-unix.sh>
glassfish-v3-b66-windows.exe <http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/glassfish-v3-b66-windows.exe>
glassfish-v3-b66.zip <http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/glassfish-v3-b66.zip>

*Where to look for FishCAT testing help:*
FishCAT FAQ <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FishCATFAQ>

*How to review docs:*
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Docreviewrule

*How to test i18n/l10n:*