quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: b67: Admin-GUI: NullPointerException _at_ JSFThemeContext.getResourcePath?

From: Tom Mueller <Tom.Mueller_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:17:19 -0500

Cay,
Where are you seeing this stack trace?

I've tried an update from 67->68 and from 66->68 and I'm seeing a
problem with the admin console but it is different. When I access the
admin console after the update, the page comes up with no content - just
the blue bar at the top, the gray background, and the blue bar at the
bottom with the copyright notice. I'm not seeing any stack traces in the
server.log file.

Thanks.
Tom