quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Filed two bugs about RequestDispatcher

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:53:54 -0700

Hi Wolfram,

Nice to hear from you. Thanks for finding time to do FishCAT testing
and file issues.
I know next steps for you is to look for how to fix them, thanks :-)

We extend 2 weeks for FishCAT testing to 10/30, the end of this month,
to give community
more time to run more complicate application to find deeper bugs.
Thanks for your great
contribution !

Judy