quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: installation on ubuntu

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 11:06:15 -0700

This is in fact known issue - fact that our SQE is not seeing the issue
may be related to the use of different desktop environment. I'll send
out IssueTracker ID as soon as I manage to get to IssueTracker query page.

FWIW, Sathyan was in the process of removing the part of the desktop
integration code which is causing the issue so I think that it might be
resolved in this week's promotion. Also, since the failure happens
during the last configuration step, resulting installation is perfectly
usable provided that there were no other, unrelated, failures.

Thanks,

Snjezana