quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: b67: Admin-GUI: NullPointerException _at_ JSFThemeContext.getResourcePath?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:29:57 -0700

Thanks Matthias for trying to reproduce it. Every try takes time,
appreciate your effort !

Lately, there are a few threads on different issues after upgrade (via
UpdateTool), we like to dig into them further. "Maybe someone can look
into the stacktrace
and see what's null and thus see what is missing?", yes, please help us
file an issue with the steps and stacktrace so developer can look into this.

What OS do you use ? Was the server stoped or running when doing the
upgrade ?

"I'm not sure if it's related to my b67 upgrade (via UpdateTool), but
suddenly I'm getting this when calling I'm trying to load the admin GUI:"