quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please tell me how to use GFv3 b65 from NB6.5

From: Jack Sparrow <jacksparrow602_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 01:29:00 +0900

Hi Ludo and Jason

I could resolve the problem by your favor thanks.
And I tried to migrate my web-service application.
The application works on the GlassFish v2.1.
The migration of endpoint is very easy, but client applcation is not.
We must regeneration the Web Service Client from wsdl.

So I build and deploy the Web Service Application WAR file after
regenerated the Web Service Client from my wsdl.
It works !

It should be carefully in this situation.

--
Thanks
Jack