quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Re: Problem with virtual servers]

From: Cserep Janos <cserepj_at_szeretgom.hu>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:43:42 +0200

Meanwhile I've upgraded to build 64 - the problem is still present.
I'm trying to gather some log files related to the problem, but
noticed that somewhere during the process of "destroying a virtual
server / undeploying the app / recreating the virtual server /
deploying the app / setting it as the default web module" the
server.log log file gets reopened by glassfish and not in append mode,
so I may be missing some exceptions.

Here's a part of the log I could save:

http://www.metaprime.hu/server.log.ccb