quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is anyone having problems deploying a Icefaces war on build 65

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:38:43 -0700

"I am making a hello world maven project so you can debug easier.",wow,
this is very helpful.
Thanks Richard :-)

When problem can be easily recreated, the problem is more than half way
solved. Would like
every one if you can to simplify the testcase to help developer recreate
the problem easily.

Thanks
Judy