quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Open Source efforts for Sun Convergence

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 00:55:29 -0700

Hi Vinod,

Welcome to GlassFish Quality Community (GFQC). To open source Sun
Convergence quality,
you need to know where is the community and how to get the community to
participate. We
found out the good community programs are the key to build community.
Like our FishCAT
beta testing program and Students testing GlassFish through university
testing classes, these two
programs are the winning programs. Would highly recommend to your team.

Yes, I can give you a call tomorrow evening PT time to share our
experience with you.