quality@glassfish.java.net

REVIEW for JavaONE Application Deployment Guide

From: Dixie Pine <Dixie.Pine_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:32:40 -0700

Greetings:

I have posted the review draft of the /Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server
v3 Preview Application Deployment Guide /on the comments wiki for the
guide here:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ApplicationDeplyomentGuide

The latest version PDF applies to the *GlassFish v3 Preview* release for
the JavaOne^ 2009 conference.

You can edit the comments wiki for your comments, or send the comments
in email. Both are preferable to opening an Issue in issue tracker. As
you can tell, there's not much time for review or for implementing
review comments. To be included in the Preview version of the guide, I
need to receive your comments by* Wednesday, 5/20/9*.

Here's what I need to know:

    * Is the content correct?
      If not, please provide corrections, pointers to material, or
      another person's name if you don't know the answer.

    * Does the content apply to Preview?
      If not, tell me exactly what to hide for Preview; I will restore
      the material for v3 final.

    * Is content missing?
      If so, please provide pointers to material, or another person's
      name if you don't know the answer.

    * Is the content obsolete?
      If so, tell me exactly what to delete.

Any suggestions for better presentation or verbiage are always welcome too!
Thanks,
Dixie