quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Thanks for Glassfish!

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 09:20:23 -0700

Thanks Pushkala so much for your positive feedback. GlassFish team
feels good to be
able to help students. I would like to include your input in our
CommunityOne BOF
and we will look forward to meeting you and all your classmates in the
CommunityOne
and JavaOne. This is a big Java event and students can learn a lot, one
day you
will be on the stage to give a talk !

Let me cc to quality alias to share your feedback :-)