quality@glassfish.java.net

SJSU: Registration of glassfish not working from ADMIN Console

From: Rahul Satasia <imsatasia_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 10:22:59 +0530 (IST)

Hello.! I have downloaded latest Glassfish version from: http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/ (latest-glassfish-windows.exe, 29-Apr-2009 11:50,   52M ) and installed it on Windows Vista and Windows 7 RC1. It was installed successfully with Update center. but, I am facing following problem in using it: Issue 1: Update center was not opening from "Start> GlassFish v3 Prelude (C--glassfishv3) > Start Update tool" Issue 2: Icons in "Start > GlassFish v3 Prelude (C--glassfishv3)", are not showed up. The reason is as follows: Default path for Icons: "%SystemDrive%\glassfishv3\glassfish\icons\xyz.ico" but Icons are @: "C:\glassfishv3\xyz.ico" Issue 3: I have not registered glassfish during installation process. so, It shows me to register when I am opening ADMIN GUI. I have given the User-name and password correctly as per screen shot (Registration.png) but, it was showing me the error message as per screen-shot(Registration -2.png)   Thank You, Rahul Satasia. Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox