quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [SJSU], [Admin_GUI], getting hanged after few seconds

From: srs 287 <srs.cmpe287_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 16:35:51 -0700

Hello,
Following up on the previous issue, I am facing another issue on Admin GUI
Installation.

It is getting hanged after few seconds. I waited for over 20 mins to check
if it loads.

I have attached the snapshots of the behavior. I have a Firefox extension
which provides information of the amount of page loaded, time taken etc.

 I stopped the server and then restarted, yet the issue seems to persist.

I request you to kindly let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks,
Rajashree

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 4:12 PM, srs 287 <srs.cmpe287_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am testing the Update Tool, build 46. When I click on Available Add-Ons
> and/or Available Updates, an error "Remote server issues..." is displayed. It
> was working perfectly fine when I had tested on the 27th of April.
>
> My environment is as follows:
>
> Platform: PC
> OS: Windows Vista
> JDK: Java SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_13-b03)
>
> Please find attached, a snapshot of the same.
>
> Thanks,
> Rajashree

(image/jpeg attachment: Loading_1.jpg)

InstallationOfAdminGUI.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: InstallationOfAdminGUI.jpg)

(image/jpeg attachment: Loading_2.jpg)