quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Invitation to Glassfish EA localization program

From: Shinya Ogino <Shinya.Ogino_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 16:33:34 +0900

Hi Judy,

Yes, I hope many people to try l10n zip bundle and give us feedback. It
is really easy to try out.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3EAL10nInstallInstruction

It currently has asadmin and admingui UI translated into German,
Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.

We are also looking for anyone who is interested in adding his/her own
language.

thanks!
Shinya