quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT Meetup at CommunityOne, please sign up to join !

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:59:42 +0200

Hi all,

Yes, Judy and I will be presenting this session and we would very much like to
meet all of you. Please note that the presentation will be held during
CommunityOne, a less official conference day immediately before JavaOne.
Admission to this day is free! So, if you're attending JavaOne, or living close
to San Francisco, sign up for the day and register for our presentation. Hope to
see you there!

Greets, Wouter

--
Gravity brings me down