quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: The cargo-itest project now supports also Glassfish

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 16:41:31 -0700

Hi Vincenzo,

Thanks for letting us know that your project supports GlassFish. I
would like to invite you
to join GlassFish Quality Community [1] by click the link below and
follow 3 steps in Join
Community box. If you hit any GlassFish issue, please let us know.

[1] https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/