quality@glassfish.java.net

Issue in License Screen -Installation build 44

From: sharvil shah <sharvil_shah2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:38:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
         I have a weird issue with text on license screen in Installation. When i went through the text on the license screen, I observed the formatting of the text was not appropriate.I found the title for points 1,2,3 and 4 are in small letters with first letter capital and rest of the titles ie from 5 to end are in capital.

       I felt that the font size and text on the license screen should be uniform and should have proper formatting i.e all the titles should be in caps or in small with first letter capital. So can anyone please look into the matter and let me know whether its kept intentionally or it should be enhanced and formatting should be made proper for license screen.

Regards,
Sharvil