quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installation of latest build

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 00:37:06 -0700

Thanks Suchreet for preparing detailed diagnosing information. Yes,
please file two bugs, and
please provide the following information when filing bugs. But before
you do that, could you
please try one more thing. You are using b44, right, but your screen
shows v3 Prelude. Could
you stop the v3 Prelude server, uninstall v3 Prelude, then install v3
b44, if it works for you,
then it means with both installation, it causes some complication.
Error messages can be enhanced
some what. You can put all your diagnose information with the bugs.

Build:
Platforms:
Browser:
JDK: