quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installation of latest build

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:52:26 -0700

Thanks Wouter for giving the suggestion :-)

"the installation says it is incomplete", looks can be hitting some
other error. There are some
install log files under install directory, may be look into them to see
what says there ?

Will see what is the design when install different GlassFish version on top.