quality@glassfish.java.net

[SJSU] Survey time, please let us know your thoughts, thanks !

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:31:59 -0700

Dear SJSU Students,

We would like do a quick survey to collect your valuable input by
answering the following questions and send them to
glassfishquality_at_sun.com. We plan to publish your survey comments in
CommunityOne [1] which is on 6/1, Monday,
in Moscone Center, San Francisco. Please mark your calendar and we will
send out more info about FishCAT/Students
meetup event in CommunityOne. It would be so nice to meet you there and
see your survey input on the screen :-)

(1) How this testing GlassFish experience helps you and what you have
learned 3 most things

(2) Where do you see to improve this testing GlassFish experience,
please give your suggestions

(3) What things you like about using GlassFish

(4) What things you like to see GlassFish to improve

(5) Would you recommend this testing experience to your friends

Thanks so much for testing GlassFish and we look forward to hearing from
you !

Jagadesh/Aditya/Judy

[1] http://developers.sun.com/events/communityone/2009/west/