quality@glassfish.java.net

server exception

From: Priyanka Prasad <m.priyanka.g_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 23:32:56 -0700

Hi all,

I was trying to install glassfish b 45 on windows XP but while starting the
server, it was giving some error related to configuration files not found. I
installed it three times and in the third time, the server did started but
when I tried loading the admin gui it threw a HTTP Status 500 error.

Not sure whats the reason but thought of reporting it as it happened in the
newest build. attached are the screenshot and the server exception log file.

And I was also running an another instance through the zip folder but had
different ports. Even when I stopped the previous instance, no luck.

Priyanka

--
Lets ride together..
http://divvymyride.com/