quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [SJSU]: Bug #9- Default value problem with Common Tasks-->Application Server-->Advanced-->Application Configuration--> Reload value.

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:13:13 -0700

Hi Ankush,
Which version are you using ?  This and a couple of other issues you mentioned relating to layout has been fixed in promoted build 45.
If you are not using the latest  promoted build,  can you install that and try it again ?

thanks
Anissa.

Ankush Kanungo wrote:

Hi,

I am an SJSU student and we are testing GlassFish Application Server for one of the curriculum

project. According to Judy's email(Please see below). I am sending this to quality alias first.

Please lets us know, if it is ok to file this as a  bug on Sun's site or not.

Bug #9

1. Reporter: ankushkanungo
2. Component: GlassFish Application Server V3
3. Found in Version(build): glassfish-v3-web-ea-b44
4. Subcomponent: Admin Console
5. Platform: Windows
6. Browser Version: IE 7
7. OS: Vista Home Premium
8. Priority: P4
9. Summary: Default value problem with Common Tasks-->Application Server-->Advanced-->Application Configuration--> Reload value

Steps to reproduce.

1. After going to Common Tasks-->Application Server-->Advanced-->Application Configuration.
2. For Reload field, the documentation says that the default value for this is "enabled" .
3. If the Reload field is not enabled.
4. And then when the "Load Defaults"  tab is pressed.
5. Then the Reload field should be "enabled", as this is the default value for this field.
6. However, this does not happen, it remains "disabled" even after pressing the "load default" tab.
7. Also here there is a display problem with this screen after pressing the "load default" tab.

Please see the attached screen shot for further detail.

a. Bug #9- Screen Shot #1: Shows when the Reload is not enabled.
b. Bug #9- Screen Shot #2: After the Load Defaults tab is pressed

Thank you,

Ankush