quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Update Tool works

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:36:55 -0700

Thanks Wouter for letting us know. You set such good example of
following the process:
adding your issue to the existing bug ---> when bug got fixed, verify
the fix and add comments ---> happy ending :-)

Last I heard the UC 408 issue got fixed, but installer 41% hang issue
still happen in window platform, the
work around is to disable the UC in the installer. Developer is
continuing looking into this issue. Will let
every one know when it got fixed.

Have a good Friday !
Judy