quality@glassfish.java.net

Updatetool and admin console

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:38:32 +0200

Hi all,

I just downloaded and installed GFv3 build 43. The command line update tool
still gives a 408 error. However, via the admin console I can see that there is
one package available. So it looks like I can install updates and add ons via
the admin console.

One little bug: when I click the component description (in this case
pkg-extra-tools) I get to see the page with the component description but
without the admin console layout. I have created bug 7552 for this.

Thanks, Wouter

--
"WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU MULTIPLY SIX BY NINE?"
"Six by nine. Forty two. That's it. That's all there is."