quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error in Update tool

From: Tom Mueller <Tom.Mueller_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:01:57 -0500

Bhavin,
Can you please file an UpdateCenter issue for this, with details about
the name and version of the virus checking software being used and the
details of the trojan message that was output? The pythonw process that
we ship does not contain a trojan, but there must be something that is
causing this virus checker to think it is, i.e., this is a false
positive. I run Symantec Antivirus on one of the systems where I
frequently install the pythonw process, and it has never been reported
as containing a trojan.

If you can click on the Virus information link in that error message and
copy the text there into the issue, that would be helpful.

Thanks.
Tom