quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: [performance] [pkg vs update tool GUI] response time difference between pkg command and update tool GUI

From: Karen Ho <hokar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:55:24 -0700

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the explanation, I think it explains the difference. I will try
to test more and include the time for the installation plan for the update
tool GUI in the future. If there are still a significant difference or any
other problems related to this issue, I will let you know at that time.

Thanks & Regards,

Karen