quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [SJSU] proxy configuration causes internal 500 error

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:16:30 -0700

Hi Siriphat,

Thanks for testing GUI specifically in Update Tool module. I remember
seeing some students hitting this error.
May be search the bug query
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/issues/reports.cgi?state=Open+issues&issue_type=DEFECT&containing=gfv3-prelude-include&type=natural+language+search&x=Subcomponent&y=Priority>
first and also search the mail list.

I wonder if you have tried the positive test and does it work for you ?
Positive testing has higher
priority and it is good to spend more time and effort on it first :-)