quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error in HTTP services

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:37:04 -0700

I like the following suggestion given by Anissa. Please all try to do
that. And in this kind situation, there is no
need to send email to quality alias, so we can all spend time with
questions which are not yet convinced if it
is a bug or not. Does this sounds an efficient approach :-)

"Please file a bug for 'Validation missing for some input field', and
make that the umbrella bug. Put in the comment the different text
field that didn't have validation."

Thanks for testing !
Judy