quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: [SJSU] auto deployment error?

From: Karen Ho <hokar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 12:28:31 -0700

Done. Issue 7502 is assigned to you J

From: Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM [mailto:Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 7:15 PM
To: quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
Subject: Re: [SJSU] auto deployment error?

Hi, Karen.

Yes, please open an issue for this, in the deployment component, and assign
it to me (tjquinn).

Thanks.

- Tim

Karen Ho wrote:

Hi Tim,

I tried what you suggested and the result is the same. I also tried
starting the domain with autodeploy flag = false and then enable it. It
still won't deploy after setting the flag to true. Only disabling of the
auto deploy flag works without domain restart.

Should I file this as a bug?

Karen